Sunday, August 12, 2018

Follow Up Miracle

Hey hey!  This week has been great!  It happened all so fast, and so I'm not sure what even happened....  But here's some highlights!

We went up to Follow Up training in Perth on Thursday!  It was a great training about the Doctrine of Christ, and where we wanted to improve.  Mainly time management was mentioned, so that is one of our goals this week. 

Another thing that was mentioned during Follow Up training was asking what Christlike Attribute we see in our Goldens.  I said Hope for Sister Hughes.  She's a really positive, happy person with great perspectives on all that we do.  I was really touched by what the other trainers said, and yeah, it stayed in my thoughts a lot as we drove home.  So! In personal study later that evening, I went through and did it for all of my companions that I've had.  It was really cool to learn what I had learned from each of them.  They've all greatly impacted my life, and I hope that I will be able to continue to learn from them.  :) 

MIRACLE! This week we went down to Margaret River (one of our areas) went tracting for a bit, visited some members, and then headed back up for dinner.  As we were visiting some members we missed a phone call.  It was a private number so we couldn't call it back, but it was a guy asking for more information about the Pass along card we left on his door.  He and his family really want to know how to be together forever!  He gave us his address, but it must be a new street, because our maps can't find it... So we can't call back, and we can't find his house.  We're praying for a follow up Miracle to have him call us back sometime.  If you want, please add that to your prayers too! 

Aussie Phrase: Lackey.  Hair elastic.  "Hey, do you have a lackey I can borrow?"

Scripture:  Ezekiel 3:7  But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

I love this because it is relatable to all of us.  We aren't all going to be prophets, but we can watchmen for our friends around us.  We can share through our example and through simple invitations. When we do all we are asked to do, it is then their choice what to do.  Give them a clear choice, and they'll make it from there.  Love you all! Never think you are less than amazing. 

Photos: me with Sister Burridge, me and my goldens, and the temple! 

Sister Talbot and Sister Burridge


Sister Hughes, Sister Talbot, and Sister Tyler

Perth Temple, Sister Talbot's favorite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!