Sunday, July 1, 2018

Busso Bulletin

Update on me being bold: 

I invited our companionship to have dinner at an Investigator's home.  She was excited to accept that invitation.  :)

While in a visit with a less active I asked for their daughter's phone number so that we could ask her if she needed service. 

In a prayer with some members, they prayed "Please help us to be as bold as Sister Talbot."

Anyways!  This week has been a lot of service, but it has been good.  I love serving because it makes me happy, and also puts us in a place where they're more willing to tell us what's going on.  I feel like in service we are able to find out double to information than in just a regular visit.  That saves us time trying to figure out their concerns and just focus on bringing the gospel into their lives in a way that relates to the service. 

We did service for a less active who was moving out, and then for an investigator that the Zone Leaders requested our help with.  I have just one thing to say: If you clean up daily or weekly, you will save yourself such a hassle if you need to move.  Clean more than just once in the whole time you're there.  Just a little rant of mine. :) 

Aussie Phrase: Sing out.  We walk into a store and it's "Sing out if you need anything" instead of holler.  Which I think sounds much nicer in my opinion. haha  I was telling a lady we contacted to say hi to us if she saw us again, and she was like, "Yeah, I'll sing out if I see you again." :) 

Scripture this week is in 3 Nephi 14:24-25--Therefore, whoso heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, who built his house upon a rock— And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not, for it was founded upon a rock.  

I was reading this chapter with the question of "How can I improve my relationships?" in mind.  I really liked that this chapter actually addresses it.  I know that the Book of Mormon can answer any question that you have.  It can, whether it is a religious question or just a question that's been on your mind lately.  I can promise that with faith you will be able to find an answer. 

Oh yeah!  I cut 4 inches off this week, and I still have a lot of hair.  :)  That tells you just how much I have.   Before and after photos, along with silly selfies.  :)



Sister Talbot and Sister Eritara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!