Sunday, May 20, 2018

I Do Put My Trust in Him

Hi everyone!  I'm a little slow sending this out this week, mainly just because I've been emailing my family and forgot I hadn't sent it yet.  

This week has been good!  It's been really busy with appointments and such, but I feel like we were able to find a happy balance that added a lot of time to go finding this week, which led to heaps of return appointments!  :)  Once upon a time, we had started to tract a street nearly a transfer and a half ago, but never finished it.  It wasn't that friendly of a street, so I wasn't in a rush to get back.  But! It was on our way this week, so we stopped and tracted it during the hour that we had between appointments.  Everyone that we knocked into had such a great attitude, and a few told us to come back!  It was great to tract it that time.  Plus! I've officially learned how to be quiet.... kind of.  :)  Sis waits for a certain amount of time before responding, so if I wait just long enough, she'll testify instead of me.  :)  She's getting so good at it now.  

Also!  We had exchanges this week, where Sister Jury was my companion.  She's so sweet, and a joy to be around, I loved spending the day with her.  We found some really cool people too.  Photos to come. 

Aussie word: Bub.  Bub is little child/baby.  Aw yeah, bub's asleep now, gotta be quiet.  What's your bub's name? 

Scripture is Alma 36:27. :)  And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me.

This one is so cool.  Look back at your life, and see just how much Heavenly Father has done for you.  Then, using that as your testimony, move forward knowing that He will do the same for you in the future.  He is an unchanging God, so if He helped you before, He will do it again.  Plus, He loves us, so why wouldn't He support us in what we're going through? 

Love you all!  Have a great week!


Sister Hollee Talbot

Dianella Zone

Zone Conference

Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!