Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey all!   

This week has been good!  It's been rather busy, but that's been okay.  The story of my bike tire gets even better.  :)  We got the repaired bike, and we were so excited that we rode it Monday night.  It was a great evening, and as we were getting ready to say goodbye, I noticed a brown spot on my tire.  Looking at it a little closer, it was a little spiky plant that had gotten into my tire.  I pulled it, and immediately heard the air start to go out.  What normally took us 30 minutes to bike took us 15 because we rode so fast. :)  I was so sad that my tire was flat again, and realised how little we're able to do when we ride the busses.  So we got the repair kit, and it took me, Sister Tyler, Sister Green and Sister Laban to get it repaired.  :)  

To all the mothers that read my emails, thank you so much for all that you do.  You are an inspiration to all that see you, and especially those that you mother.  :)  Friends, children, neighbours, we all are affected by you, and love you.  :)  If you ever feel like you're not accomplishing the things that you want to, just remember that you're getting done what Heavenly Fathers wants you to.  There's a mormon message titled You Never Know.  When you get 10 minutes (I know that can be hard. :) ) I would suggest that you watch it.  I love you all!  

Aussie word: Cull.  To clean out or reduce.  A less active just culled her closet because she didn't want so much stuff.   

And for the Scripture:  Mark 4:25--for he that receiveth,to him shall be given; but he that continueth not to receive, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

 I love this one because it's got an amazing promise attached to it.  (I use JST for this one as well, it makes a little more sense.)  If we have faith, and we act on it, we can receive our testimony of that thing.  If we then take that and act on it some more, we increase in our testimony once again.  If we don't act on it, we begin to weaken our testimony and can't quite do what we're desiring to do.  We won't recognise it, but we start to weaken our testimony until the point where we start to lose it.  Keep working on it, building it, and you'll keep it.  


Photos: Sister's P-day! (Sister Burridge and I), a cool quote I saw on Mothers, and my FAMILY!


Sister Hollee Talbot


Mother's Day Skype!

Mother's Day Skype



Sister Talbot and Sister Burridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!