Also! Really cool miracle that happened this week: We were on exchanges, and I was with Sister Monson and Sister Edmonds. Sister Monson was my companion for exchanges last time, and I just kept thinking about the cool people that we met. I asked her about them, and she decided that us thinking about them should be enough of a prompting to go follow up with them again. :) So we got on our bikes and headed to them. None of them were home, and time had moved so it was time for lunch. We mounted our bikes and started up the street. As we passed a lady, she called out to us "I love your hair!" In my mind, I was like 'smile and wave, I'm hungry!" But the other Sisters had more in mind than me. We pulled over and started talking to her. We talked to her for about 45 minutes, testifying that we all get second chances, and that it is through the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we get those extra chances. :) She committed to come to church, and then gave us her address! What made it even better was that she lives in our Ward boundaries, instead of the Sister Training Leaders, meaning that we'll be working with her! I'm so excited to see her come to church this Sunday!
Aussie thing: Different spelling. I keep trying to write baptized, but the computer thinks that it's spelled wrong. Baptised is the way that they spell it here I guess. haha
And for the Scripture... So many to choose from. I think Ether 15:34--
Now the last words which are written by Ether are these: Whether the Lord will that I be translated, or that I suffer the will of the Lord in the flesh, it mattereth not, if it so be that I am saved in the kingdom of God. Amen.
Ether had to watch a lot of destruction happen to his people, but he didn't lose his faith in the Lord. He kept his faith and trusted in Him. I don't want to see that much destruction in my life, but I do want to develop the faith enough to say like him "It doesn't matter what happens to me as long as I'm about to be saved in the kingdom of God." (My version of the end of that scripture.)
Love you all! Have a fantastic week!
Temple photos!
![]() |
| Sister Tyler, Allan, and Sister Talbot at the temple |
| Sister Talbot and Sister Tyler |
| Perth Australia Temple |


No comments:
Post a Comment