One day a stranger came into town, and started handing out cold pricklies. These gave people angry and sad feelings, and they would stop giving out their warm fuzzies, but holding onto them. The town became a sad, dark and lonely place to live. The kids noticed this, and decided to put a stop to it, so they started giving out their warm fuzzies as much as they could. The town changed once again to it's beautiful ways once more. :)
I was told this story by Gayle Reynolds, a dear friend I worked in the temple with. She gave me a bag of Warm Fuzzies on my last shift before going on my mission, and I decided to carry it with me. This week, a cold prickly tried to join our companionship, but after discussing this story she got a warm fuzzy, and we made it all better. <3 It was so cool to see how to use that story in my mission.
Aussie Phrase: POME, this is short for Prisoner of Mother England. Aussies call all people from England Pome's, which sounds close to Palmes. haha :) It just shows what type of humor they have.
Scripture of the week is: Helaman 11:14. O Lord, thou didst hearken unto my words when I said, Let there be a famine, that the pestilence of the sword might cease; and I know that thou wilt, even at this time, hearken unto my words, for thou saidst that: If this people repent I will spare them.
I love the end of this one. If we go to Heavenly Father with complete confidence that He will answer our questions when we need Him to, then we will be able to confidently say this in our prayers. With that confidence our faith grows, and with bigger faith comes those greater miracles that we are asking for. Don't doubt, but doubt your doubts if you need to. You'll make it through this is more power than you'll ever know.
Love you all!
Love you all!
| Sister Talbot and Sister Tuifua and their warm fuzzies |
| Warm Fuzzies |
| Sisters P-day |
| Sisters P-day |
No comments:
Post a Comment