Sunday, March 11, 2018

End of a Mission, Start of a Mission!

Hello Hello!  

In case you haven't read the title, go back and read it.  :)  

Now I'll explain it.  This past week has been great!  Sister Tu'ifua finished off her mission very nicely, and it was awesome to see how much the members love her.  It was a tearful week, but it was good.  It was a great way to be with her and watch her as she finished her mission.  

Throughout this week, I thought that it would be really funny to finish off a missionary and then to get a brand new missionary.  Well, turns out those thoughts are actually happening to me, because I'm training now!  Heavenly Father and President trusts me enough to train, so here's to the next adventure of my mission!  Her name is Sister Tyler, and she's from Samoa!  More details to follow next week.  :)  I'm excited to start off her mission.  

Other than that, I can't think of too much that we've done.  :)  Love you all! haha 

Aussie Phrase: No worries.... You say that most of the time instead of you're welcome.  :)  

A scripture of the Week:  Alma 17:2-3.  Now these sons of Mosiah were with Alma at the time the angel first appeared unto him; therefore Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord; yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God.
3 But this is not all; they had given themselves to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of revelation, and when they taught, they taught with power and authority of God.

This one means a lot to me as I part with another companion.  I want to be able to be like Alma and rejoice when I see my companions and people from my mission, and have the same joy that he felt.  I also want to live in a way that others will get that same joy by seeing my testimony again.  I know that so far it's great to see people that were in my first area, so it'll be even better and more joyful the more we are standing strong in the faith.  

Have a great week!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Photos: A spider, a random "Hey, try to be in!" photo, and the trio that I'm in today. (though that was taken on P-day)  


Sister Hollee Talbot


Hey, try to be in!

The Temporary Trio

Spider!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!