Sunday, January 28, 2018

Advance Australia Fair!

Happy Australia Day my friends! :) 


Let's see... What have I done this week? We went tracting, we had fun exchanges in the Sister Training Leader's area, and yeah, did the normal work. :) 

So for this week, the Zone had a goal to Teach Testify and Invite 2100 times in this week.  And because I think I'm funny, I came up with this line: "Team T is ready to TTI until our Tongues are Tied!"  If you enjoy that line as much as I did, good.  

Oh yeah!  We also had 3 baptisms in our district this week!  Two in our ward, and then one in the other ward.  So we combined them all into one service, which was awesome!  Both wards came out to support both, and it was fantastic!  I got to play the violin as well, which was so fun! 

Aussie word: Sus.  You can use it in so many different ways: Let's sus it out, meaning let's figure it out, or let's look and see. Or you can say Don't do that, you'll look sus.  Meaning you'll look suspicious.  haha :)  Odd words.  

Alma 26:3:  3 Behold, I answer for you; for our brethren, the Lamanites, were in darkness, yea, even in the darkest abyss, but behold, how many of them are brought to behold the marvelous light of God! And this is the blessing which hath been bestowed upon us, that we have been made instruments in the hands of God to bring about this great work.

We sometimes start listing all of the physical blessings of serving a mission. But when we get right down to it, just being able to be a missionary, to be the tool in which Heavenly Father uses to convert people, is the greatest blessing you can receive.  I love the examples of the member missionaries here, and it makes me consider how I will be better when I get home.  No, you don't need to be like a proselytizing missionary to serve.  Find one way to share the gospel with someone this week.  You'll bless their life and Heavenly Father will bless you.  Pray for opportunities to share the gospel. 

 Love you all! 

Photos: 

Me and Sister Green
Some Sisters in our Zone
A look at what we had this transfer.. No wonder we're tired! :) 

Sister Talbot and Sister Green

Some zone sisters :)

Transfer calendar! No wonder they are tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!