Monday, October 2, 2017

Hi Guys!

So.... Not much to talk about this week.  Both Sister Orro and I were sick, which took up a majority of our week.  I had a really bad cold and Sister Orro had a chest infection and tonsillitis.  Yes, we've been taking the proper medications, and now we're all ready to work hard this week!!!  :)  Also!  Happiness is a choice, and even if it is the harder choice, I'd encourage you to pick it.  :) 

We watch General Conference a week after it happens (because we're not up in the middle of the night. :) ). So on Saturday, we were able to watch the Women's' Session!  Oh wow, that was a simply fabulous session, and it was so cool to sit with all the women of the stake and watch it with them.  If you were unable to watch it, for whatever reason, I'd highly encourage you to find time to sit down and give it your full attention.  :)  I had heaps of favourite things in there, but I really liked the talk about negative self talk, and the sad, mad, and glad sisters.  It really made me look at my own life and try to figure out how I can be better at being that glad sister. :) 

Aussie game:  Knots and crosses (Tick tac toe.)  :)

Scripture this week: Alma 31:38.  "...and this because he prayed in faith."  Guys. Do we know the power of our prayers?  Do we know the power of our faith?  I don't know about all of yous, but I definitely want be able to have the faith powerful enough to gain all the blessings that I need in this life.  :)  Everything that we do shows our faith in little ways, and as we make it grow bigger, it will show in more ways.  We have the greatest super power on earth, with the greatest being supporting us!  What a fantastic thing that is!  Faith has really stuck out to me this week, and I know that I want my faith to be stronger than where it is at now.  I would encourage you this week to seek little ways to build your faith daily.  It'll grow fast, I promise. 

Love yous!

Photos:  Me, Kerry, and Te Haapi. :)
A game of tug o war at the last Zone P-day (my team won!)
And a photo of the zone. :)


Sister Hollee Talbot

Te Haapi and Kerry Baker with Sister Talbot
 
Zone Tug-of-War

The Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!