Well, this week was quite the adventure, and then, sometimes not so adventurous. For about 2 hours every day we have been digitizing our areabook. We've made some great progress with it.... It's just that it's two extra hours inside our flat. From the hours of 10 AM-9 PM we're supposed to have 1 hour of Companion Study, 1 hour of Additional study (Training study), 1 hour for dinner, and 30 minutes for lunch=3.5 hours in the flat. But with the additional 2 on the areabook it's 5.5. It just becomes really long. I've been longing to go find some people and tract, but have had to stay in the flat.... But! We should be done this week.
Funny Joke! Ready? Okay, so we're teaching English class to the Tongans, and unfortunately some's visas had ended, so we only had 3 in the class this week. At the end of class the nonmember casually starts talking in Tongan, and the member announces that he was talking about baptism!.... And then went to tell us the joke that they've had all week. They work with each other, so I guess the one asked to be baptised, and the member responded "We have too many members, we don't want you." Haha! We told him we would still take him, but we didn't take it any farther than that, so we'll follow up with that this week.
Oh! And we had to drive to the next closest chapel (1 hour drive) for church yesterday, the electrics are still not functioning.
Other than that, we've just had our normal work. :)
Aussie phrase: I can't remember any, I promise one next week. :)
Scripture thought: Hebrews 6:12--That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
I love this idea. That we can inherit the promises. It links us back to the fact that we are children of our Heavenly Father, and that rich blessings are in store. If we do all that we can, Heavenly Father will grant us our inheritance, which is going to be incredible!
Pictures: A silly little googly eyes project I did. :) What we can learn from a dog, and just a library selfie because I didn't take a lot of pictures this week. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment