Sunday, November 5, 2017

Change is as Good as a Holiday

Hi everyone!  How ya going?

To address the topic of my email, I'm being transferred!  I'm headed to Alexander Heights, which is in Dianella Zone.  It's like a 20 minute drive from my current area.  I'm excited to see what the work looks like there, but really sad to leave my beloved Currambine area. 

Fun fact:  Sister Orro's first area is Alexander Heights, so she's already served where I'm going.  AND! Sister Perkins is the Sister Training Leader over the Dianella Zone.  How fun is that? :) 

So this week we had heaps of appointments, and were trying to get it all done in the time that we've been given.  It's a marvellous thing to be this busy, and it's starting  to become the normal in the area.  :)  I love it!  We had tons of member presents in those appointments as well, which I just love.  The members add extra power to our appointments.  :)  We also had exchanges!  Sister Seau was my companion, and it was so fun to hear her experiences and point of view. 

Aussie car parts: Bonnet (Hood), Boot (Trunk), and Wind screen (Windshield.) :) 

Scripture of the week: 3 Nephi 20:39 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that my people shall know my name; yea, in that day they shall know that I am he that doth speak. 

It's a short and simple one, but I love it. :)  We are able to understand and know who He is, by knowing His name and following His way.  :)  We make it so much more complicated than what we need to.  If a child can understand this gospel, then we can too.  It doesn't take a scholar's knowledge to figure out what is expected of us.  Simplify if you need to, get back to the basics if you need to.  :) 

Love you all heaps!

Photos: An Arch for the Book of Mormon Keystone object lesson, exchanges!, a selfie on a swing, and another puzzle that we finished!


Sister Hollee Talbot

Sister Orro and Sister Talbot-selfie on a swing

Puzzle time

Exchanges!

Book of Mormon Keystone object lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Hollee Talbot Is Home! Airport Photos!