G'day! How ya going?
Let's see, let's see.... What have I done in the 4 days since I last wrote? haha :) It seems like a lot less to report on when it's missing those days.
Anyways, we went to the temple on Thursday, oh how I love being able to go. :) We were planning on doing an Endowment session, but there wasn't enough patrons there to be able to do the session, so we got to do initiatories instead. :) I love being able to be inside the temple, and to just ponder any questions that I have, answers I need, and the spirit that I feel. I 100% recommend that if you haven't been able to go to the temple in a while, go this week. :)
Oh! And the Primary Program happened yesterday. How cute was that? haha :) They all had their little speaking parts, and the songs were so perfectly placed as to invite the spirit as well. I thought that it was cool how they had some of the older kids give actual talks that they and their parents wrote. It was cool to see how already they are living what they believe and how they are trying to be like Jesus. Probably the two songs that I liked the most was Gethsemane and When I am Baptized. I just like the simple way that all primary songs testify of what we believe. They are my favourites. :)
Aussie phrase: A few kangaroos short in the north paddock. (The lights are on but no one is home... etc. that kind of phrase.)
Scripture this week: Moroni 7:31. And the office of their ministry is to call men unto repentance, and to fulfil and to do the work of the covenants of the Father, which he hath made unto the children of men, to prepare the way among the children of men, by declaring the word of Christ unto the chosen vessels of the Lord, that they may bear testimony of him.
In the verses before this one, Mormon is talking about how angels have been sent to earth to minister and to teach the people who dwell here. We are those chosen vessels of the Lord. We receive the ministering and teaching, and then we go out from there and bear our testimonies. It doesn't matter if you actually speak your testimony, or share it in the way that you live, I promise that people will notice. Be bold, be brave, and don't be afraid to live the way you believe. That's what we're here for. :)
Love you all!
Photos: Passenger side selfie (I'm not the driver anymore) and a sunny day selfie (it was like 33 degrees (91F)) with my hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment